- If I can't be home for a delivery, what are my options?
- If I'm travelling or will be away, can I put my package on hold?
- How and when do I start?
- How does Fit Food delivery work?
- How much does the service cost?
- Can I make menu substitutions?
- Can my whole family including children enjoy Fit Food?
- What is a Fit Food Cleanse?
- Who can I call if I have questions about my Fit Food?
- How many calories will I consume daily?
- Does Fit Food cater towards different nutritional needs, like gluten-free, lactose-free and vegetarian needs?
- What if I need to take time off my Fit Food plan?
- What do I do with my FitFood Bag?
- Are your containers recyclable?
- How do I reheat my food?
- What is your cancellation and refund policy?
If I can't be home for a delivery, what are my options?Back to top
You can give us an alternative address and notify us at least 24 hours prior to your delivery and we can make the change for you.
If I'm travelling or will be away, can I put my package on hold?Back to top
Yes, as long as you can call us or e-mail us with at least 48hrs notice, you can put your package on hold.
How and when do I start?Back to top
- Call or Email Fit Food for free advice on the meal plan that is best for you
- Fit Food can send you a sample menu with the dishes you would receive as part of your plan
- Order online. You program will start on the first delivery date following your order.
How does Fit Food delivery work?Back to top
Fit Food has two delivery dates each week. The date of your first delivery will be confirmed following your order.
You can determine with your Fit Food Nutritional Concierge the best place to leave your FitFood Bag with your food. You will receive your food Tuesdays and Fridays between the hours of 6:30 pm and 10:00 pm.
ANY orders placed on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday will be delivered for FRIDAY.
ANY orders placed on Thursday, Friday, Saturday will be delivered for TUESDAY.
All deliveries are made by a Fit Food representative.
How much does the service cost?Back to top
There are different packages that you can choose from, and the prices vary per package.
- 2 Day Juice Cleanse (Trial)
- 15 Day Challenge
- 25 Day Life Changer
You can also call our Fit Food Nutritional Concierge to ask about pricing for different options and packages.
Can I make menu substitutions?Back to top
Absolutely. Just ask your Fit Food Nutritional Concierge
Can my whole family including children enjoy Fit Food?Back to top
Anyone can enjoy Fit Food. It’s a program that is personalized to each individual and caters towards everyone.
What is a Fit Food Cleanse?Back to top
Choose how many days of raw vegetables, green smoothies and salads that will eliminate toxins from your body. The full body cleanse exists of EVERYTHING raw. Boosts are a way to give your body a good start to a new lifestyle, to eliminate everything internally that’s not good. A Fit Food Cleanse is a jump start to healthy eating. Give your metabolism a boost and allow your body to have the full energy potential when you get a fresh, clean start.
Who can I call if I have questions about my Fit Food?Back to top
When you choose any Meal Plan, you get a Fit Food Nutritional Concierge who will answer any questions you have. You can call, email, or text your Fit Food Nutritional Concierge any time.
How many calories will I consume daily?Back to top
Every individual is different; therefore calorie consumption will vary from individual to individual. Your Fit Food Nutritional Concierge will email you a physical assessment package that asks some very simple questions which will give us a better understanding of your dietary needs.
Does Fit Food cater towards different nutritional needs, like gluten-free, lactose-free and vegetarian needs?Back to top
Of course we do! Fit Food will customize your meal plan to ensure all your sensitivities and food allergies are not affected.
What if I need to take time off my Fit Food plan?Back to top
Your Fit Food Nutritional Concierge that will always be available for guidance once you are off the plan and need help staying on track. You can always restart your Fit Food plan whenever you are ready.
What do I do with my FitFood Bag?Back to top
Your FitFood Cooler Bag needs to be left outside our door for pick on your next delivery day. A $25 charge will be applied if cooler bag is not returned.
Are your containers recyclable?Back to top
Our containers are microwavable, recyclable, and reusable. Good for our environment just like our food is good for you!
How do I reheat my food?Back to top
You can use your Fit Food container to reheat your food in a microwave oven.
What is your cancellation and refund policy?Back to top